Laboratory of Psychology at the Department of Applied Psychology
- Conducting experimental psychological research in the field of cognitive psychology, personality psychology, social psychology, labor psychology, engineering psychology and cyberpsychology (initiative research, grant financing and agreements with enterprises);
- Participation in scientific and practical conferences on the scientific problems of the Laboratory;
- Preparation for the publication of scientific content and scientific papers;
- Psychological support for the students of the Department of Applied Psychology;
- R&D activities
Research themes of the implemented and ongoing projects of the Laboratory over the past 3 years.
- Value-semantic orientations in professional identity of students for different specializations;
- Psychological factors in the genesis of effectiveness for vehicle driver performance;
- Development of the software package for identifying psychophysical properties and assessing the functional state of a person (TELETAP);
- Psychological factors of users switching to unfamiliar software;
- Development of the software package for conducting research in the field of psychology;
- Development of a psychodiagnostic set of methods for career-oriented research in high school of educational institutions;
- Study of individual psychological characteristics and social identity of the participants in the learning process of the vocational education.
Tel.: +7 (495) 543 34 30 ext. 2104