The main laboratory activities:
- Development of new recipes and techniques for refractory materials formation, such as ceramic coatings, ceramic matrix, metal composites;
Development of technologies for thermal transfer leaf molding and impregnation under pressure. The binder materials are high-temperature structural polymers (PEEK, PPS and others);
- Development of high-speed technologies for thermoplastic fabric based laminates pressing;
- Development of technologies for thermoplastic laminates automated production;
- Development of additive technologies for PCM manufacturing with application of thermoplastic reinforced laminates (stripes and fiber thermoplastic prepregs);
- Study of composite materials physical and mechanical characteristics, microstructure, porosity, composition, thermal resistance, chemical (oxidation) protection.
Personal data of employees are provided in accordance with the Consent to the processing of personal data